Mark Olive (aka The Black Olive) is Australia's renowned Indigenous Chef.
What a great gift idea for Christmas,A gift for her, or a gift for him, A birthday treat, retirement gift or housewarming gift.
What is in this gift:
A decorated window gift box containing:
- Mark Olive The Outback Chef Café series cook book now televised into lounge rooms all over the planet. The Black Olive is Australia's most celebrated indigenous chef, cooking for the last 30 years. His charismatic style & creative approach to food have developed him an esteemed reputation. Mark was born in Wollongong & is a Bundijulung man. The café book is a mixture of lifestyle & cookery & presents a vision of Australia as it has never been seen before. Aboriginal communities, remote locations, bush foods & restaurant cuisine - all beautifully photographed and presented.
- 23gm Adelaide Beerenberg family farm Bavarian Mustard
- 280gm Adelaide Beerenberg family farm Mango Chutney
- 56gm Market Grocer Garlic & Chilli Grinder
- 300ml Walsh's Country Kitchen Hot Tomato Sauce with Scorpion Chillies. Walsh's country kitchen captures the flavours of bygone era's in a collection of carefully crafted gourmet & heritage jams, chutneys & preserves
- 340gm MacKay's home made Lemon Curd
- Extra long Stainless Steel BBQ Tongs
- Your free personalised hand written gift message is included
Free Gift Wrapping is included
Appropriate ribbons and bows are used accordingly for each occasion
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.